- General Information about the Foundation Training Year
- Common Registration Assessments in 2022
- Information about Foundation Training Year (2021/22 only)
- Information about Foundation Training Year (2022/23 only)
- Pre-registration Training before July 2021
From 01 July 2021, all Tutors who have up to date accreditation with the Pharmaceutical Society NI will automatically become Educational Supervisors. The term ‘Educational Supervisor’ will be adopted nationally within the pharmacy profession and is used across the healthcare professions to refer to someone with mentoring responsibility.
Educational Supervisor accreditation
The Northern Ireland Centre for Pharmacy and Learning Development (NICPLD) is now responsible for the management of the Educational Supervisor Accreditation Programme.
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.