For those registrants entering into Reassessment 1, please refer to CPD Framework and Standards 21 March 2014 COMPOSITE as this governed CPD submissions for CPD year 2020/21, together with the additional resources below.
The following documents are presently being updated to bring them in line with both the CPD Framework 2021 and the new Registration OnLine which it is hoped will be launched in Autumn 2021:
- The Guide to recording CPD, explains the CPD process and how it ought to be documented to meet the CPD assessment criteria.
- The CPD Assessment Guide provides detailed guidance to registrants on how to record their CPD information to meet the assessment criteria required by the Pharmaceutical Society NI.
- CPD exemplars have been adapted from ‘real-life’ CPD cycles submitted by registrants, and may be used as a guide.
- The Frequently Asked Questions
- provide answers to common queries.
- All CPD portfolio records should comply with the:
NB: The Northern Ireland Centre for Pharmacy Learning and Development (NICPLD) provides live and distance learning courses and access is available to all registrants.