CPD Resources for CPD Year 2021/22 onward
The CPD Framework 2021 governs all CPD activity and reporting for CPD Year 2021/22 (01 June 2021) onward.
Additional guidance documents are available via the following links:
- Key Changes – CPD Frameworks
- A Guide to Identifying, Planning and Documenting CPD activity
- A Guide to completion and submission of CPD cycles
- CPD-Frequently-Asked-Questions 2021
For early CPD submissions (some Restoration/Re-Join applicants) and for those registrants who still submit in hard copy, the proforma below must be used:
NB: The Northern Ireland Centre for Pharmacy Learning and Development (NICPLD) provides live and distance learning courses and access is available to all registrants.
CPD Resources for CPD Year 2020/21 only
For those registrants entering into Reassessment 1/Reassessment 2, please refer to CPD Framework and Standards 21 March 2014 COMPOSITE as this governed CPD submissions for CPD year 2020/21, together with the additional resources below.
- The Guide to recording CPD, explains the CPD process and how it ought to be documented to meet the CPD assessment criteria.
- The CPD Assessment Guide provides detailed guidance to registrants on how to record their CPD information to meet the assessment criteria required by the Pharmaceutical Society NI.
- CPD exemplars have been adapted from ‘real-life’ CPD cycles submitted by registrants, and may be used as a guide.
- The Frequently Asked Questions
- provide answers to common queries.
- All CPD portfolio records should comply with the: