- The CPD Framework
- The Guide to recording CPD, explains the CPD process and how it ought to be documented to meet the CPD assessment criteria.
- The CPD Assessment Guide provides detailed guidance to registrants on how to record their CPD information to meet the assessment criteria required by the Pharmaceutical Society NI.
- CPD exemplars have been adapted from ‘real-life’ CPD cycles submitted by registrants, and may be used as a guide.
- The Frequently Asked Questions provide answers to common queries.
- All CPD portfolio records should comply with the:
- The Northern Ireland Centre for Pharmacy Learning and Development (NICPLD) provides live and distance learning courses and access is available to all registrants.